Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ok, here are the pix

Sorry for not posting these pix earlier. I was having too much fun in Seattle. :-)


My brother Wayne and I packed my car like a puzzle, fitting the pieces so I can still see behind me as I drive.














This is Northern part of California. Very different from Southern Cal. Like I said in one of my first posts, my inexperienced photo skills won't be able to take in the beauty I saw during my drive, but I hope it's enough.






<-- Mount Shasta hidden in the clouds. Still snow on the mountains here, but not enough to go snowboarding.


I have only San Diego River to compare this river to, and this is a HUGE river, with the Oregon/Washington state line running down the center.










I finally made it to Washington, and look at what I get to view from my apartment building roof.



















Tell me if you didn't get these pix.

Leona

No comments: