Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

Adjusting to Night life

Hello, everyone

Sorry I haven't written for a while. A lot adjusting and sightseeing going on that I have more pix to share. I know everyone didn't get the pix I sent the 1st time, but I did find the problem, and I'll send the pix to you again.

Night shift has be rough after 2am, but I think I found out how to survive through 4:30am, when I start seeing the sun rising. I love the hospital I'm at. A lot of staff support for the nurses to focus on primary patient care. The computer system is actually better than the system at Grossmont Hospital.

So far, I've found all the malls nearest to me. (priorities) This week I finally went sightseeing and Kayaking. Hearing from me now means I survived. It was fun, and I'll probably be out there again. It's not a bike, so I'm sort of safe. ;-D I also found the 1st Starbucks at Pike Place Market. They maintained the old design, but the same menus, of course. Still no Cinnamon Dolce. :-(

I'll post again with the Pix.

Leona

No comments: