Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 3 - I made it!!

I’m finally here.

I’m here safe and sound, and unpacked my car AND boxes in record time. I’m so wired from the drive that I was able to unpack my boxes tonight before going to bed. With the limited space in my car however, I had to buy a lot of things that I needed still.

My apartment is located in the University District, close to University of Washington, with Safeway, Trader Joe’s, and Rite Aid a walking distance away. Tomorrow, I’m going to investigate my neighborhood to see what else is in close vicinity of my apartment. I was hoping to be walking distance from the hospital I’ll be working at as well, but it’s in Downtown, across the bridge. I won’t fret. It’s an adventure to see what else is in Seattle, beside downtown. I’ll wirte again after my 1st day at work.

Leona

No comments: