Pages

Monday, July 17, 2006

Things you may not know about me.

Here’s something to have fun with. And, info about me. Enjoy.

Yes, Maria, I’ll have the recent pix of Seattle up soon.

Leona

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Busperson at a restaurant

2. Cashier at Mervyns
3. Exec. Assistant
4. Nurse

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Hitch
2. What Women Want
3. Wedding Date

4. Failure to Launch

C) Four books you'd read over and over:

1. Left Behind Series

2. This Present Darkness

3. Shannara series books(whichever one is available for me)

4. (Can’t think of anything else.)


D) Four places you have lived:

1. San Diego, CA

2. Subic Bay, Zamabales, Philippines

3. Seattle, WA
4. Didn’t move around much when I was young

E) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Anything on Food Network
2. Friends (Have them on DVD)
3. Mash (Have them on DVD)
4. Seriously, dont watch TV much


F) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Vancouver, BC Canada

2. Vegas
3. Camping with my family when I was young
4. Seattle, WA ;-)


G) Websites you visit daily: (weekly)

1. Yahoo
2. My Space
3. Blogger

4. surfing the web

H) Four of my favorite foods
1. Seafood
2. Dim Sum
3. In-and-out Burgers
4. Mediterranean

I) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Mandalay Bay
2. Seattle (oh, I’m already here)

3. Seaport Village
4. Mountainbiking on Mission Trails


J) Four friends I think will respond:

1. I’m responding to Raquel already,

2. but we’ll see who responds
3.
4.
Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please
do not spoil the fun.
Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your
answers. (You may need to go to "Edit", copy, then paste.) Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

No comments: