Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mt Rainier hike

Hello, everyone.

I went to Mt Rainier this saturday, and I have to say it was better than hiking Palomar Mountain or around Mission Trails. I didn't ACTUALLY hike Mt Rainier, just in Mt Rainier National Park. Snow is still melting in some of the peaks there, so I a lot of waterfalls and rivers from it. It was sunny, but the air was VERY crispy.

My Unit Manager and her friends took me hiking. That's the first time I ever done something ouside the hospital with any of my unit managers. She's very easy to get along with. So, Jay, when you come up to Seattle, and decide to work in downtown instead of Bremerton, check out Level 7 & 8 and ask for Rowena.

She was talking about snowshoeing around Mt Rainier last winter, and if I returned for the winter, she'd take me with her and friends as well. I think she was working it to keep me here, and it is tempting, but I already have obliations in Denver. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, and write again soon.

Leona

No comments: