Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!!

It's amazing the freedom we have here in the United States, compared to other countries. At times, we take it for granted and not consider what our lives might be like if we spoke up for what we believed in another country.

Tonight I sat on the roof of my complex wth my friends and enjoyed 4 fireworks shows, until our fireworks at Lake Union started. It was beautiful with the Space Needle in the background. I wish I had a better camera that took better pix at night to get a perfect shot of the space needle with fireworks surrounding it. Or, maybe I should just take a class on how to take night pix with my current camera. (Sorry for the randomness there)

Anyways, everyone have an awesome 4th of July, or the last hour of it at least.

Leona

No comments: