Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bite of Seattle

If you want to know what kind of restaurants are in Seattle, and where, this is the best place to sample their food. Bite of Seattle is a culmination of restaurants throughout Seattle area in rows of tents, selling samples of their menu for a weekend. It was like going to Del Mar Fair, and walking through rows of food vendors. I went with my friend Vicky on Sunday. There was one vendor that was selling "Elephant Ears." I never heard of it, but it tasted like flattened Flunnel Cake, covered with Cinnamon sugar. Good and fattening. They had 4-5 stages with live local bands. I wish I had pictures, but I forgot my camera. Out of all the times I've been sightseeing, I forget my camera now. I think it's the heat. Anyways, I'll post later with more scenic pix of Seattle. I have a little over one month to go in Seattle before leaving for Denver, CO. So, I have a lot to see crammed into this last month.

Talk to you soon.
Leona

No comments: