Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

The Help





(yes, that's my new Kindle)

Have you ever read a book you can't put down? I definitely have and this is one of them. I remember reading a Frank Perretti book that I couldn't put down on a scary part or I'd have bad dreams later. I knew the end was going to be a good one since it was a Christian Horror book, so I'd stay up until I finished it.

Reasons to not put THIS book is much different (thank God). The author tells the stories of 3 characters and basically leaves you hanging on to wait and see what happens as you read on to the next character. I wanted to skip the other stories and continue on with Minnie's story, but I also wanted to find out what happened from the last time we read about Abileen and Skeeter. Their stories just intermingled throughout the whole book that you don't want to miss anything, and want to keep reading.

Definite Must Read!


- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

Maria said...

FANTASTIC book! I really thought the movie was true to the book too :-)