Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Cafe Leona's

I remember my friend Sandy coming over to Cafe Leona's (my place) for coffee, baked goods, and chat away the afternoon. I loved opening my apartment to my friends and my Small Group, and cooking for them. I loved hearing my place nicknamed Cafe Leona's because they knew they can come over for food, coffee, and fellowship. Since Sandy moved down to San Marcos, and I'm no longer leading my Small Group, Cafe Leona has basically shut down. :(

Today, I'm down in San Marcos visiting Sandy and chatting over some coffee and salad, and it hit us. Cafe Leona is still open! I may not be cooking lunch or baked goods for my friends, but the home-y, chilled, and inviting atmosphere is still around no matter where we are or meet. It's a nice revelation to hear from your friends.

However, hopefully soon I'll open Cafe Leona at my apartment again, and invite my friends for dinner, cake, coffee, and fellowship.


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:E Hopkins St,San Marcos,United States

1 comment:

Maria said...

We had great examples that instilled that spirit into us. I also can't wait til I have the chance and freedom to do that again :-)
I'd eat at Cafe Leona's anytime :-)