Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jogging Attempts?

A week ago, I said I would blog something about my jogging progress. I'm here to report ...that it didn't happen this week. Booo, Leona. I know. But, I do have a reason. I've been sick all week. Quite hilarious and ironic just to look back to WHEN I got sick.

On Monday, I went to see my doctor for a Physical. Labs were drawn and all, and I received an "A-OK" stamp of approval. The next day I started feeling either a cold or Cedar Fever coming. By Friday, I went back to my Dr, and he thought it amusing that he saw me on Monday, HEALTHY. He said it's Viral, and I need to let it run it's course. Well, I think it's crossed the finishline, and should leave me now, and take my coughing and stuffy nose with it!

Hopefully, I'll be back on the trail again, or treadmill since it's warmer in the gym than outside right now. ;)


Leona

His Grace is undeserved, but greatly received.


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: