Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Determined to Blog More

I've had this blog for 4 years now (wow). At first, I used it for journaling my Travel Nursing journeys, but after stopping in Austin, I've been trying to figure out what to write about. I've been writing less and less that it's been almost a year before I started up again in December. I need to do SOMETHING!

I'm not as lively and creative as my friends Emily and Jen are when it comes to finding things to blog about, but I do have some loves and challenges I can share, such as, cooking, travelling, life lessons, mountain biking (trying to get back on the trails) and jogging (that the challenging part), If I keep track of my jogging progress on my blog, I can use you for accountability. Just a thought. Of course, no jogging blog might mean I haven't done much jogging or much blogging. You might have to ask.

Let's see what happens this year!

No comments: