Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

2 weeks to go...

Hello, all.

I've been in St Louis for 2 1/2 months now, and it's close to the end of this assignment. I have been sightseeing still, however I have been slow in uploading my pics onto the blog. The weather here has not been TOO bad. It has been in the 90's, and the humidity is not as bad compared to Texas. I went to Forest Park last week. It's like Balboa Park in San Diego. I think I talked about it earlier. Anyways, I got a chance to walk around it, and found some interesting landscapes and sceneries. I decided to hold off on sharing the pictures until I got a complete look of Forest Park. It's large, and I was pretty exhausted after walking around the park for 3 hours. I still haven't seen everything. There's a couple places I want to check out here in St Louis before I leave, so I've got a lot to do before then.

As for my next assignment, I was hoping to go to New England area, and enjoy the Fall colors up there and taste they're seafood. (hmmmmm, seafood...) Unfortunately, the Lord closed the doors towards that direction, and opened the doors back to Texas. I usually have an idea of where I'm going to next a month ahead of time, but this time I had no clue where my assignment was going to be 3 weeks before this one ends. The only option I had left was go back to a State I already have my license in, and work there for 3 months until I know where to go to next. Colorado doesn't pay much, and California and Washington are kind of far from the direction I trying to head toward (east coast). So, Texas it is. (and the Lord said to go back) I spoke with the manager I worked for in Austin during my last assignment and she offered me an assignment. I start work there on Aug 13th. Sorry, Raquel.

My assignment in St Louis ends technically on the 4th, but my last day I work is on July 31st. My family and I are going to my dad's family reunion in Michigan. This is going to be the first time I meet his cousin he grew up with. After that, I'll start heading back to Austin, and get there by Friday. I know I've already did some sightseeing there, and now I can go back and visit the places I missed.

That's what's up now.

Loves,
Leona

No comments: