Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Missouri Botanical Gardens

(This blog was started on my birthday, but I didn't get to finish until now. Sorry)

Hello, all.

Happy Birthday to me!! This Thurs (7/19th) was my birthday, so for this birthday weekend, I went to the Missouri Botanical Garden. Really beautiful. It has multiple gardens, in different forms and culture themes. There's a dome-like warehouse that houses plants from the rainforest, and waterfalls set around the area. They also have a large beautiful Japanese garden, larger than the Japanese Garden at Balboa Park. This weekend must be a busy wedding weekend for the Botanical Garden. I saw 3 different weddings set up for the weekend. It would be nice to marry with a garden as your background. I'll send pictures to you soon.

The end of my assignment is coming fast, so I'll be touring one last time around St Louis.

Leona

No comments: