Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Texas experience?..

Ok, about a month or so ago, I met this fabulous lady named Jen. She moved from St Louis about 3-4 months ago,and has been learning about Texas as well. One story she shared with me recently is so funny that I can't even describe it as well as she did, so below is the link to her blog site to read her adventure. Jen, thank you so much.

http://healthydoseofgrace.blogspot.com/2008/08/for-those-of-you-who-may-have-been.html


Enjoy.
Leona

3 comments:

emily said...

That was such a great story!! It was so good to meet you last night!! I look forward to keeping in touch!

Jen said...

I think that you are the fabulous lady my dear friend. Thanks for the shout out...hopefully will up my blog traffic! :)

2 posts on the way very soon...

Anonymous said...

That was funny. I wouldn't pick it up either and wouldn't want it in my house. My neighbor would pick it up and bandage it though!