Pages

Friday, June 08, 2007

A "Link" to St Louis

(I'm so witty.) Hi, all.

I found a way to save gas, and still investigate all of downtown St Louis. It's called the Metrolink. Get it? Anyways.... The Metrolink is like San Diego's trolley, stopping at all the touristy areas, Convention Center, and stadiums. I took the Metrolink to the St Louis Arch, and I walked around the Riverfront.

The Mississippi River is a nice color of brown. Maybe tan. Old and new Riverboats still travel up and down the river, but more for tourists than for ferrying passengers. And, of course, I saw more history. Not far from the Arch is St Louis' old Courthouse that went through different renovations throughout the decades, until a completely new courthouse was built a few blocks down. Now it's a history museum.


I'm gonna enjoy using this Metrolink.

No comments: