Pages

Friday, September 01, 2006

OWW (continued)

Well, my root canal is done, and the Novocain is wearing off. 0-10 pain scale, I’d say I’m at a 10. Its good thing is that my endodontist gave me a prescription of some “happy pills”, called Vicodin. Last time I took this, it knocked me out for 4 hours. I hope it can do that again.

My endodontist found out that my back tooth definitely needed a root canal, cuz the tissue in that tooth was dead, so he drilled and cleaned, then prescribed antibiotics as well. It’s a good thing that I have an extra week to recuperate, cuz I wouldn’t be able to drive in this condition.

In all of this, I have to praise god that I’m getting it done now than waiting until I get to Denver. Fewer things to worry about when I get there. Thanks for your prayers. Keep on praying that the pain will go away, and I heal quickly.

Love in Christ,

Leona

No comments: