Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

On the road to Denver

Hello, all.

Well, as of early tomorrow (Monday) morning, I'm leaving for Denver. I'll be driving through Nevada, stopping at Utah to visit my friend Penny for a few days, and then to Denver. From what I saw on local.live.com, it's pretty much in Cherry Creek area. I packed up my apartment, but now I have to figure out how I can fit in my CRV again. Wayne, I wish you were here to help me out again.


PLEASE PRAY for safe travel, and that what business I still need to do in Nevada goes smoothly. I won't be near any WiFi's for a week, so I'll update you when I arrive in Denver.



Love in Christ,
Leona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for travel mercies for you Leona. Take it slow and easy and enjoy the scenery. Two years ago when Jo Ann and I went to see my dad in Nebraska we went through Colorado on 70 east and there's some beautiful country. I loved the town of Frisco.

Anonymous said...

Leona,
Drive safely and I'll keep you in my prayers.
God bless,
Karen

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your safety. I hope your mouth (pain) isn't going to distract you from driving.

Anonymous said...

"for the LORD your God is a merciful God, He will not forsake you nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them. Deut 4:31

God's promises are real and alive. He will not take you where He cannot carry you. Go with courage Leo!!
"And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed." Deut 31:8