Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A snowy photo moment.

I missed a photo opportunity when the trees on my street turned colors, that I had to get this picture before the snow melted off the trees.


After driving in the snow a couple weeks ago, it's not as bad now. I'm starting to acclimate to the weather. It's rather interesting in Denver. It may be cold or snowing one day, but it would warm up the next day, and the snow will melt and it'll be green once again. Denver's city workers are really good on maintaining the roads during the snowy days that the roads are mostly cleared by rush hour. Denver is so beautiful when it's green and in snow. There's so much to do for someone that loves the outdoors, that I might even consider coming back (or stay).

Right now, it's a warm 65-70 degrees. Most of the snow has melted, but there's still some evidence of it.

Leona

No comments: