Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Birthday Cleaning

7/19/11
I've made an executive decision: i'm 39, not 41. Since I already hit 40, and everyone say I never act or look my age, it's time to go back a year from now on. It's not time to go over-the-hill yet.

In celebration, Haiti-Style, our teamworked hard on a couple apartments for the teachers moving down to Haiti. It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it. We left with that apt looking beautiful. I'd be willing to live there myself!We got home hot, sweaty, and exhausted. And, HUNGRY. We have a Haitian dish called, Legume. (a beef and veggie stew). It tasted so good I had to stop, or be completely stuffed! We had our devotional, and at the end the team surprised me with chocolate cake. Thank you, Roberta for baking it in their Haitian oven! I was surprised I still had room for it.

Thanks TeamHaiti for a wonderful birthday, and thank you, and Thank you, Jesus, for blessing me with this amazing team!



TeamHaiti working hard



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: