Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

It's EE-lona Day in N Africa!

**This was written on 7/19**

Last year, I spent my birthday over the Atlantic Ocean, and lost 16 hours of my birthday. Kind of hard to celebrate my birthday then when I was exhausted from travelling.

This year I wasn't prepared that I was going back to N Africa the same time as last year, and actually celebrate it IN N Africa! It has been wonderful day. I woke up to balloons all over my bed, and a banner hanging from the kitchen Counter. Thank God for the Team I'm a part of. And, for my birthday present, I gave a couple shots of Vitamin B6 to one of girls on our Team. It's not a complete trip without someone getting sick. One of the girls woke up feeling nauseous and throwing up this morning. We gave her what meds we had to help her, but nothing worked. So, we spoke to our Local Team Leader, and he suggested I give her a shot of Vitamin B6. Even in N Africa, God is using my nursing skills..




1 comment:

Leona said...

This was written on 7/19, our first full day in Egypt.