Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

In the nick of time

Wow. I guess it’s a good thing I left Denver and Seattle when I did. It’s 50mph and raining in Seattle and a blizzard that’s supposed to last for 2-3 days in Denver. I’m currently in Sedona, AZ where it’s in the 20-30’s degrees, but it's sunny and beautiful. I called my brother and sister-in-law, as well as my friends in the Midwest for the holidays, and they’re housed up at home or at work. I couldn’t get in touch with my friends from work in Denver, because they’re stuck at work instead of going home this morning to sleep and come back. If I stayed in Denver a little longer, I would be stuck there as well. Praise you, Jesus, and I pray for those that ARE still in Denver. Karen, is your son back in Denver? How's he doing?

As for pictures in Sedona, I figured I’d wait until I get back home to share the Sedona pictures. They are beautiful, though. Here's a preview



No comments: