Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A week to go...

Hey, everyone

Wow!! One week go, and I'm leaving San Diego. First time I EVER moved away from San Diego. ...eek. 35 years in San Diego, and now I'm leaving my comfort zone. It's been a whirlwind: packing, paperwork, finishing projects, and seeing family and friends before I leave.

I'm leaving San Diego on the 1st, and I should arrive in Seattle by Saturday (3rd). I'm going to work at Virgina Mason Hospital in their Step-Down Unit (step down from ICU level), and visit family in Vancouver and Whidbey Island while I'm there. I don't know where I'll visit first, but I DO know I'm going to Pike's Market, and look for a good place for crab and shrimp ......hmmmm......shriiimmp. Maria, I'll think about you with every bite. :-D I promise to tell you when I arrive safe and sound in Seattle.

Love always,
Leona

No comments: